Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Funny Lady



Maureen Langan is a hilarious New York City based comedian. She wanted more than just the traditional headshot for her new website, so she gave me a call. Click here to check out her website! Of course, we made sure to get some "safe" headshots for a more professional look, but these are some of my non-traditional favorites. Mo was so charismatic, harassing (and I mean that in a good way) random people on the street and luring them into our photos that I seriously considered hiring her as a photo assistant! I'm still back and forth between New York and Colorado, so give a shout if you need any photos in New York!



Maureen luring in strangers on the Lower East Side, Manhattan.






Mo, pretending to be pious.



More random silliness (look away, kids!)



I don't think any of these people knew each other... I heart New York City.





We figured we should get some "safe" professional portraits, too :)

All photos copyrighted by Diana Sabreen Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON