Sunday, October 28, 2012

Scot & Nell's Wedding l Rubywood l Breckenrigde, Colorado


Today, I spoke to a local Breckenridge, Colorado bride who is getting married at Rubywood, a private house up on Baldy Mountain in Breck. This inspired me to post these photos of Scot & Nell's wedding there this summer.


Scot runs an amazing photography booth company (Bamboo Booth) and already had a primary wedding photography lined up when I met him (the fabulous and talented Erin Cady from Art & Soul). He asked me to come and shoot to help create his vision of a Stop Motion Animation wedding video like these by Bayly & Moore.

My favorite kind of bride = Adventurous Ones
Though video editing is still in the works by Scot, I was inspired to go through and pick out my favorites from their fantastic wedding. It was a totally different approach shooting for animation- letting subjects go out of focus, not worrying about "the shot." 



I got to animate blueberries jumping into a glass and flowers and salt and pepper shakers dancing and kissing. Seriously. It was really interesting for me and a fun challenge. Stay tuned for the final video. It should be as awesome as the lovely couple!

First look in the woods behind Rubywood.

  

Everyone loves a good shot of the shoes :)



  

Nighttime stillness among the dancing.
Rubywood at night.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON