Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Boudoir Maternity Portraits



This is something I've always wanted to do, so when Denise asked me to shoot some semi-nude pregnancy photos, I jumped at the idea! Denise had lots of good ideas, so there was a lot of collaboration going on with backdrops, outfits (or non-outfits), etc. I'm SO, so happy with the way that these turned out. Denise is a natural model and knows how to work the camera. The natural light in her Boulder, Colorado home matched the vibe of our images perfectly. We set up a studio in the upstairs area of her house where she had this sweet vintage couch and matching rug. Shabby chic! I love the rich colors and textures. So psyched to keep on doing shoots like this, celebrating beautiful women during a unique time in their lives.











The lovely couple... Denise & Ryan (baby-daddy) pose for some couple portraits.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Diana! And beautiful subject Denise! Can't wait to see the baby photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I totally lucked out with Denise :) We should offer beautiful client discounts...

    ReplyDelete

FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON